- To provide advanced postgraduate teaching in sciences of modern medicine.
- To provide teaching to the undergraduate and post graduate as per the guidelines of MCI.
- To blend the qualities of clinical specialist, a teacher and a researcher.
- To provide good standards of patients care with maximum utility of infrastructure.
- The clinical undergraduate and post graduate programmes are intended to provide the basic knowledge and skills.
- To attain the understandings of the structure and function of the eye and its parts.
- To attain the understandings of application of knowledge.
- To acquire the competence in medical and surgical management for the postgraduates.
- To given an opportunity to participate in survey camps.